STEP ONE: View Resumes That Get Results Webinar.
Note: The first 10 minutes of the webinar summarizes the Resumes That Get Results program with a clear break before the bonus training.
STEP TWO: Apply for the program that best fits your career needs.
5 Point Written Resume Review $405 Point Resume ReviewLinkedIn Profile Review20 Minute Video Review
Resumes That Get Results $1995 Point Resume ReviewLinkedIn Profile Review30 Minute Video Draft ReviewATS Formatted ResumeOptimized 1 Page ResumeLinkedIn Profile Update5 Video Courses + Workbooks30 Minute Final Draft ReviewBONUS JOB SEARCH TRAINING
Elevate and Accelerate Career Coaching $499Create a Resilient Personal BrandDevelop a Career MapBuild a Networking StrategyDesign Skill Development ProgramConstruct a Long/Short Term VisionAdvanced Job Search TrainingOrganizational MappingPreparing for an Interview Plus: Resumes That Get Result Program
STEP THREE: Get Started!
Remember the phrase “you never get a second chance to make a first impression?”
For many job applicants, their “first impression” is made to keyword scanners that provide a gateway to a company’s Human Resources department.
To maximize the effectiveness of your job search the design of your resume and cover letter need to take into consideration more than just format and design.
At a minimum a resume (see samples below) should be:
- Optimized for the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Designed to highlight your relevant job specific skills.
- Quantified for each job specific success.
- Formatted to meet your industry norm.
- Keyword specific.
- Generally, no more than 2 pages in length.
Additionally, I recommend having a minimum of two different formats for your resume as follows:
- One ATS optimized and formatted for the application process.
- A one-page summary format designed for interviews and networking opportunities.
- Synchronized LinkedIn Profile that aligns with your resume.
If you are interested in working together, please watch my webinar above and apply for the program that works best for you.
I look forward to speaking with you!